Chief Analytics Officer, Job code CAO-18Buffalo, NY
FSEnablers, Inc. is searching for a Chief Analytics Officer for its headquarters in Buffalo, NY.
- Within Food Service Industry software company, responsible for defining and managing the product development for business intelligence and big data analytics.
- Evaluate operational issues, competitor and business analytics, and business intelligence in the food service vertical and develop analytics using non-standard Clustering, Classification and Hierarchical Rule Induction models, and algorithms, including Multiplayer Perceptron, Classification and Regression Trees (CART) and Chi-Square Automatic Interaction Detector (CHAID).
- Lead development of pattern recognition modules for automated data auditing and event tracking using Linear Discriminant Functions and Generative Methods.
- Prepare Statement of Work (SOW) and Software Requirements Specification (SRS) documents for implementation and deployment, and oversee use case development and warehouse schema preparation and eventual implementation including ETL.
- Design user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces. Create prototypes and author detailed interaction specifications. Partition design into modules, monitor development and resolve integration issues.
- Responsible for product enhancement, including designing, developing and deploying data analytics. Modify existing data-mining/data-analytics and reporting modules with state-of-the-art algorithms and visualizations.
- Perform Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat (SWOT) analyses and feature comparison with competing products. Present operational analyses for Requests for Proposals and Requests for Information.
- Train, mentor and supervise team consisting of Data Manager, Data Engineer, Software Engineer and Business Analyst.
Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Data Science or closely related and 6 years’ experience as Analytics Manager, Analytics Developer, Operations Research Analyst, Data Analyst or closely related.
Full term of experience must include the following:
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, and Algorithm Development
- Business Intelligence including design and prototyping Analytics Dashboards and Visual Reports
- Developing ETL Models to support Analytics Modules
- Project Management
How to apply:
Send e-mail with resume to email@example.com and reference job code CAO-18 in subject line.